Saturday, February 19, 2011

Then There Was Light

I finally got some lamps to go on the bed side tables and just in time too. The light on our ceiling fan went out and I'm not talking the bulb blew, it doesn't work at all. After trying many light bulbs and finding out the the fan still works we realized we were either going to have to get a new light kit and fix it or get a new ceiling fan. My vote went to a new ceiling fan!! Now I get to research and go shopping for a new one. 


Anyways, here is the new lamp. This is my hubby's side(mine was a mess with receipts). The lamps came from Lowes. They were also sold separately(the base and the shade) so they added up pretty fast. I also got my husband a charging station so we wouldn't have to hunt in the floor to find the cord that he needed. Plus, I was tried of seeing stuff thrown all over. This way everything is neat and he will be able to find what he is looking for. Let me know what you think of my beautiful new lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment