Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Young Country Housewife



Hello Everyone!


I'm Marsha and my "better half" is Brandon:

We're the Bakers. 

Brandon and I started dating in 2003 and got married in 2008.  We recently bought our first house. 

We are in the process of fixing the house up and making it ours while still trying to stay sane and go on with life. 

_____________________________________

I wanted to start this blog cause I am a new and young housewife and I wanted to share my experiences and ideas with everyone and also be there for other housewives. I am a big DIY person, love scrapbooking, and I am big on cooking. I wanted to start this blog 

_____________________________________


So now it is time to introduce you to the other member of our family

 

Our first fur baby
 
Shila

She is part Australian Shepard part no idea. Her mom had her and the other pups in my husbands uncles barn. He was just going to get rid of them so we decided to take her off his hands. She is a hand full and get on my nerves some times but I love her so much.   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following. Can't wait to see what fun things you create!
    Your fur baby is precious!
    Have fun at the Garage Sale!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your pup is sooooo adorable :-)Congrats on starting a blog!
    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete