Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh My Garage!

We recently bought a stand-up freezer to put in our garage. I went out to the garage Tuesday to get some pork chops out of the freezer and when I opened the door I seen this...


I can not handle clutter and I am thinking that I couldn't find a place for a lot of it so it just ended up in the garage to collect.  I decided that the best thing to do was have a GARAGE SALE!!!

I love going to garage/yard sales. It is one of my fave things to do on the weekends. It is my moms and mines bonding time. Lol. But I don't get to excited to have my own garage/yard sale. I don't like getting up at 7am on the weekend to just sit outside and wait for people to stop. I am not to fond of having to put everything back in boxes and have to find a place to store it until I decide to have another one. 

This yard sale turned out to be a very successful one. I got rid of almost everything in my garage. All the clothes that I had left over I just decided to take them to the goodwill. It is better than putting them back in a box when someone somewhere can use them and need them more than my box.

Here is everything that was left over and the boxes are empty and need to be put in the recycling. I am so happy to have my garage back. I am going to turn in into "Marsha'a Gym". I have a trampoline and the gazelle  out there. I am thinking about putting a small TV with a dvd player out there to do exercise videos but I dont know yet. 

I have a few things left over that I am still trying to get rid of. Later on I am going to post some pics of the items and prices and if anyone is interested in wanting any of them just let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. wooo go you!! I need to de-junk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What a difference, I bet you are so happy to have it cleaned out!

    ReplyDelete