Sunday, December 5, 2010

Books for Sale

So over the weekend I was going threw my bookshelf and I have a lot of books that I have bought but I have never read. I am wanting to sell them and re-buy them on my nook. 


This book are new except one(the last song). None of them have even been opened up to be looked at on the inside.




A lot of them are paper back and 3 of them are hard back. I dont want that much for them. If you are interested in any of them just let me know. If you want to bargain let me know too.

Fast Food Nation:$5.00
The Singing Fire:$5.00
Love Walked In:$7.00
The Secret Life of Bees:$7.00
Water for Elephants:$7.00
P.S. I Love You:$8.00
The Last Song:$3.00
Belong to Me:$10.00
Are You There, Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea.:$7.00
The Carrie Diaries:$10.00
L.A. Candy:$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment