Monday, February 14, 2011

First Things First...The Master Bedroom

I have been working on my master bedroom. I wanted to show you guys what I have so far. I am getting some table lamps, an ottoman, and some wall decor. I would like to update our bed from a queen to a king but I think that it would be to big for the room.
So here is a before pic.....
Nothing really fancy. The room is very long and we wanted to put the bed on the wall beside the window and put a couch or maybe two chairs in front of the window. Ones we started getting our furniture in it really didn't work out the way because the bed would have been right in front of the door to go into the master bath and it was a tight squeeze. 



As you can tell we really use our night stands lol. We have purchased some hardwood floors but I am still debating if I want to put it in the bedroom or just do the bathrooms and living room. I would love to hear your comments but just remember im still updating and changing things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment